POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunset? 63kbu : Sunset? 63kbu Server Time
19 Aug 2024 12:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Sunset? 63kbu
From: Alan Holding
Date: 3 Jan 2001 22:34:19
Message: <3a53ef3b@news.povray.org>
Heightfield is a bit dodgy even though it's 5000x5000 (don't look to closely
at the foreground!), but I don't think the sky is too bad for my first
attempt at a 'realistic' one.

Threw the robot in there to give it a bit of scale.  (He's the only complex
model I've got!)

Looking at this makes we want to get me hands dirty with slope dependent
textures.  The documentation I've read is a bit scary though, so do any of
you considerate people out there know of any not-too-hard tutorials that a
dim bulb such as myself could understand?

Many thanks,
Alan.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: